1. Venus Tetrahedral - Notice the geometric (tetrahedral) pattern of the 2500% increase in Venus' brightness between 1975 and 1999.
2. Venus Tail - Venus has a tail of luminous plasma that has become 60,000% longer between the late 1970s and 1997
3. Mars Seasonal, 1997- Notice the dramatic retreat of Mars' icecaps in this image. Also notice the rotating, hexagonal geometric pattern in the retreat of the icecap.
4. Mars Cyclone 1999 - This Martian hurricane was the first in 20 years, and was 300% larger than any other previously seen. It is 400% larger than the state of Texas.
5. Mars Dust 2001 - Between June 26 and September 4 of 2001, a stunning global dust storm enshrouded Mars. This was the biggest seen in several decades, "quite unheard of" and the "opportunity of a lifetime" according to the official Hubble website.
6. Iotorus - This tube of ionized plasma surrounding Jupiter became 200% denser between 1979 and 1995. Prior to 1979 it was not even visible.
7. Jupiter Cloud Disappearance - Between September 1997 and September 2000, two out of the above three white ovals disappeared. According to Dr. Phillip Marcus, this is an indication that Jupiter is not releasing as much of its internal heat, which will lead to an overall global warming of 18 degrees F in the next 10 years.